Companies from all sectors are facing increasing rates of cyberthreats, but none more so than in financial services. Finding a […]
Get full control over your Proof of Concept (PoC) and Testing & Validating from start to finish and deploying in production and monitor with the 1TX 1Platform. Bring order and simplicity to complex PoCs by managing multiple stakeholders and vendors with a single, secure platform.
- Accelerate market launch by up to 40% by speeding up innovation and testing.
- SaaS platform with pay as you use model,
- Leveraging crowd and 1TX managed service for expertise.
- Easy to use, script less interface with drag’n’drop functionality.
- Multi-cloud platform support AWS, AZURE and GCP.
- Automated orchestration and configuration of the environment for PoC and Testing.
- Parallel PoC for various solutions using defined KPI’s and the same generated data.
- Deep mirroring and Test Data generation for PoC and Testing.
- End to End functional and non-functional testing capabilities
- Value streaming and release pipeline build.
How it works
Our intuitive cloud-based platform streamlines your innovation at every stage, from setting up the environment, defining KPIs, inviting vendors and comparing results. So, you can focus on decision-making, instead of getting bogged down with details.
The 1TX proof-of-concept platform gives you full control over your PoC – from setting up the environment, defining KPIs, inviting vendors – and then comparing results through an intuitive online platform.Back to diagram
Quantum is a web-based application designed to fulfil customer test automation requirements including functional testing, regression testing and continuous integration testing.Back to diagram
Quadrant provides a central portal for test environment management of test lifecycles with its associated variables, as well as for test environment bookings, change requests, allocation, contention identification and pre-production configuration management.Back to diagram
Quantify is performance tool for load, endurance, stress, and soak testing. Develop, modify and execute performance scripts and monitor performance with a single dashboard to identify and rectify issues with code/query level detail.Back to diagram
Qualia lets you predict and identify potential failures by breaking things on purpose. This way, you can find and fix failures before they become outages.Back to diagram
Quorum helps in complete test data management that creates, manages, and delivers test data to application teams. It helps generate realistic, synthetic test data – rules-based, and masked on the fly for the application to be tested.Back to diagram
QA Code helps in conducting quality and security code review of the application. This will help to proactively reduce. monitor and manage the technical debt of the application.Back to diagram
Quotient end-user monitoring allows support and business team to monitor various aspects of the application used by the end user. It enables teams to identify performance bottlenecks, monitor application availability, track performance metrics, and more.Back to diagram
Cyber Predictor helps in security testing the applications by simulating attacks. We can conduct security testing of Web/Mobile applications, network infrastructure.Back to diagram
QA Virtualisation makes it easy for developers and testers to do service virtualization, mocking, and simulation. It helps create tests faster and with less effort by providing simulators and mocks of backend APIs and third-party systems.Back to diagram
Quintet helps to Value stream everything in the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) from ideation to production needed to deliver software products or services to customers through a release pipeline.Back to diagram
QA testbox will help harnesses the power of the crowd for testing your application. The platform is employs real users with real devices to perform any number of testing services under real-world conditions.Back to diagram
Domain accelerators really help in testing the implementation of packaged solutions like SAP, Lifge400. These implementations will typically have minor customisation and most of it is standard functionality without customisation. Using of Domain accelerators will speed testing the standard functionality because of the ready available scripts.Back to diagram
Who is 1Platform for?
Businesses who want to:
- Speed up innovation; use the 1Platform to design and develop a quick prototype and test it for functionality
- Performance benchmark software products
- Review code for quality and security before moving to production
Government, university & enterprise innovation labs who want to:
- Empower collaboration between innovators and incubators, using the 1Platform as a key echo system
- Invite vendors from the marketplace to demonstrate and participate in the collaboration
Gig/Freelancers who want to:
- Find work in PoC and testing
- Access a remote workspace with dedicated tools and technologies
- Save time with one entry point to endless opportunities
Increasing competition and fast-evolving customer needs have resulted in banks and financial institutions seeking technology support to upgrade existing banking […]
The insurance industry is shifting its focus of IT investments to legacy applications transformation. Keeping a keen eye on the […]